Thursday, September 25, 2008

Katy Perry - The Remixes

I've been writing a song called "I Kissed a Squirrel." Imagine my disappointment when the mega hit "I Kissed a Girl" blew up round the world.  Of course my first reaction was that this young punky brewster Katy Perry swallowed a magic Matrix-like jagged little pill and transformed herself into a doe-eyed autotuned pop cyborg capable of implanting a catchy hook in anyone's brain.
Well, i guess that matrix pill would be a red one cause even though she claims she's not a typical christian (she's done lots of bad things!!!) you can almost see an "i voted for mccain and i liked it" button pinned to her breast.
So, for the dj's, here's a zip file (including the accapella) of playable remixes (320) of this track so you can please the clientele that may request such. 

I Kissed A Girl (Main)
I Kissed A Girl (Eddie Baez Remix)
I Kissed A Girl (Scotty K. Remix)
I Kissed A Girl (Jason Nevins Remix)
I Kissed A Girl (Accapella)
I Kissed A Girl (Hot Pink Delorean remix)

No comments: