Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nonsense.



I get emails all the time from PR people trying to get me to post their clients stuff.. That's cool.. I appreciate it. Only thing is the people they want me to post don't really need my help; they are already well promoted.

Everyonce in a while i get one that makes me think.. Like HighBloo from Belgium. I think I was the first to post his ass and now look at him!

So let me introduce Nonsense, from Cairo Egypt. Don't know much else, not really even a pic to go with! Check out these tracks and if you know anything, post a comment.

NONSENSE - Half Life(CUT)DEMO by Nonsense

Nonsense - Rise(cut)DEMO by Nonsense

Nonsense - ID(cut)DEMO by Nonsense


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!

Anonymous said...

those guys are fucking amazing !!